KeenRush was an administrator of the Public Commander Keen Forum but resigned because of not having the time and energy.
Author of the first Keen mod ever, Yorphius II. My other released mods are Episode Smile, which is quite notorious, and A New Dope, much easier than ES, but what I've heard, still difficult. And more recently, Fall Up, which is more experimental and puzzle-oriented than my previous mods. Then Commander Keen: Extinction, which is again rather experimental and puzzle-oriented (but features all-new enemies, their code written from scratch). My latest is The Fastest Gun In The Universe. Tip: I've heard using a DosBox with savestates will help a lot in playing these mods! I've also done some level packs (which are quite difficult as well) and participated in random Keen projects over the years. But my focus lies on modding, Keen 1 most of the time. I have several projects going on but only time will tell if anything gets completed again.
I don't have a Keen site like in the past but I have a small page for my own Keen projects (the page needs proper updating): http://keenrush.shikadi.net/
- By KeenRush, Keen Community on 16 November 2018Levels12New Gfx?NoStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 13 November 2017Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 9 March 2016Levels6New Gfx?YesStatusAbandoned
- By KeenRush on 24 April 2002 (updated 14 March 2014)Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 19 April 2013Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 13 July 2012Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- By KeenRush, Keen Community on 10 February 2010Levels7New Gfx?NoStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 14 March 2007Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- By KeenRush, Keen Community on 1 January 2007Levels16New Gfx?NoStatusComplete
- By KeenRush on 7 January 2005Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete
- Levels16New Gfx?YesStatusComplete