Airefresco's Keen 1 Levelpack
Airefresco's Keen 1 Levelpack is a pack of 7 custom Keen 1 levels and a modified world map released 1999-06-18. This levelpack has a very experimental feel to it and the graphics aren't given much thought to. Examples for this are tiles supposed to be part of a multi tile object are used loosely, and items often don't fit the surrounding background colour. All the levels are constructed in a similar manner, Keen moving left to right, then moving one storey higher, moving from right to left, then another storey higher, and so on until the exit.
- Level 1: A black level where you have to ascend the same way twice, being ambushed by numerous monsters.
- Level 2: Keen starts under water in this level.
- Level 7: A level with blue background where Keen has to collect two keycards on his way up.
- Level 12: First Keen has to shoot and dodge a lot of monsters, then solve a small key puzzle.
- Level 14: Plain Monster dodging level which will be unsolvable when you jump up to the blue door before having collected the blue keycard.
- Level 15: Keen can exit this level right at the beginning or descend to two other exits, but this will be more dangerous.
- Level 16: A difficult level where Keen doesn't see himself or monsters on the lowest ground, and has to avoid several Vorticon Commanders on his way up.
- 80: World mapRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0