A.R.'s Keen 1 Levelpack
A.R.'s Levelpack is a levelpack for Keen 1 released by A.R. in 1999-03-07. This levelpack works more like an add-on, not replacing any of the original levels. Instead there is a new area on the map after Level16 holding those levels.
The world map used in this levelpack also makes an appearance in Airefresco's Keen 1 Levelpack.
- Level18: A slight maze level without any monster that holds the pogo. It uses dark blue tiles as background.
- Level22: A door puzzle level. It also has an interesting use of the tiles normally used for the falling block.
- Level26: The tiles in this level are arranged so they look like trees, Keen has to hop on stars in the night sky.
- Level29: A small level with a guessing game: 4 green keycards, only one doesn't kill Keen, the others are protected by an offscreen hazard tile.
- Level83: The exit in this level is hard to see, because most of the backround is made of one of the exit tiles.
- Level84: The background is black and grey striped in this level. Also there are only books to collect here.
- 80: World mapRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0
- Text: left unchanged
- Graphics: same Keen 1 graphics
- Levels: 6 levels, modified world map
- Tools used: Unknown