Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement
Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement refers to:
Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement is a one-level Keen 1 mod made by Flaose. It is supposed to be a recreation of what John Carmack and Tom Hall would have given John Romero as a demonstration of a new game engine for DOS games, the first ever made, that imitated the smooth scrolling engine used by the Nintendo Entertainment System platform. The original was a remake of the first Super Mario Bros. 3 level that used Dangerous Dave's sprites instead of Mario's sprites.
Some two years after the release of this mod, John Romero released the original Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement on his website planet romero letting the world see for the first time the game that precipitated the creation of id Software. Flaose's one level mod was surprisingly accurate.
Dangerous DaveCommander Keen replacement.
- 1: World 1-1Required?YesPoints180,300Ammo0
- 81: EndingRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0
- 90: Title screenRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0
- Stand-alone mod that retells the story of what led to the creation of id Software.
- Graphics: custom graphics by Flaose, along with graphics from SMB3 and Dangerous Dave
- Levels: 1 level (recreation of World 1-1 of SMB3), 1 world map
- Tools used (incomplete list): CKPatch, ModKeen