Template talk:Level Infobox
What about water drops, vitalins, and vivas? Shouldn't these be in the info box somewhere? --Genius314 12:59, 23 June 2007 (GMT)
Level Infobox for Fanmade levels?
I started to make pages for Levelpacks. Many of those level packs are actually single custom levels, like The Ice Factory, so I found it was convenient to use the level infobox template. The location on the map hasn't changed from the original level 2 of keen 1, so it would be nice if the same image could be used as in the box here First Red Rock Shrine, so that people know which level to enter for the level, after downloading the pack. Is there a way to somewhat modify this Template to enable pictures that have a different name than the page name, like in the mod infobox. Tulip 15:21, 22 October 2009 (GMT)
- Yes, you can use "Image = First Red Rock Shrine.png" like with many of the other templates. -- Malvineous 23:51, 22 October 2009 (GMT)
Is there a way to hide template defaults. e.g. If I don't want shots or music to appear on the level infobox, is there a way to hide them? -- Flaose 02:40, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
- At the moment no (by design) so that people know those options need to be completed. Is there a situation where one of these would need to be hidden? (Also please sign your messages with ~~~~) -- Malvineous 03:10, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
- Right, forgot to sign. The only time that it would really be useful would be for the number of shots in Keen GBC, as it has infinite. It's not a huge deal though, and perhaps putting n/a gives more information. -- Flaose 03:39, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
- Good point. We could hide the number of shots if the Game option is set to "Keen GBC"? -- Malvineous 03:42, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
- Yes, that sounds like a good thing to do. -- Flaose 21:35, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
- Done! -- Malvineous 23:22, 23 October 2009 (GMT)
Level dimensions in infobox?
How 'bout adding the dimensions of each level in X x Y tiles as an item to the infobox. It's easy to determine the size of each level with level editors, so I could add it in no time, if you guys think it's worth it. Tulip 22:52, 6 June 2010 (GMT)
- Why not? It would make it easier to compare the level sizes. --Grandy02 13:56, 9 June 2010 (GMT)
The specified datatype for the declaration of the collectibles properties seem to be broken and needs to be fixed. As an example one can inspect The Perilous Pit's infobox - more specifically, the collectible property section, which looks a bit scrambled. The property should say "Council Member", but instead it states "[[Has collectible::Council Member]]". -- Nisaba (talk) 01:09, 16 December 2020 (UTC)