This page mentions a levelpack called "Funny". Does anyone know where to get it, because it's not on bipship or spatang. Tulip 13:29, 25 March 2009 (GMT)
- Funny is on The Bipship. Look in the Levelpacks section. --Syllypryde 17:03, 25 March 2009 (GMT)
- Strange, I could've sworn it wasn't there, and I checked just before posting. I must have been too stupid to read it... Tulip 20:43, 25 March 2009 (GMT)
- I even clicked on the link and downloaded it just to make sure it worked, and it did! --Syllypryde 21:52, 25 March 2009 (GMT)
The link to v2 of "Dead in the Desert" has been broken for months now. Can anyone fix this? -- Brill 00:04, 10 January 2011 (GMT)
- Fixed. Ceilick 08:07, 10 January 2011 (GMT)
My Mortimer skin for Keen 5 and 6
My Mortimer skin for Keen5 and 6 has been removed by Nisaba and I cannot recover them now. Those contained the EXEs, but that doesn't mean the entire mods must be deleted!--Szemigi (talk) 13:57, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
- I'd kindly like to ask you to please read the KeenWiki:Guidelines. Both mods you refer to are skin mods and therefore against the guidelines. That's why they were taken down.
- -- Nisaba (talk) 14:30, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
NY00123's tests level
- I think anything. If it's abandoned we can add it in the Unfinished Levelpacks section or if it's complete we can add it in the Full Levelpacks sections--DarkAle (talk) 10:40, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
- @Grandy02 Yes and no. Technically speaking this mod is in a finishend state and should definitely be added to the list.
- Thing is, that I was about to give it a fresh and new skin so that it doesn't look as plain and dull as it currently is. Graphics for this attempt are already done, but I'm still in the modding process. My idea was to create a page as soon as this skin layer is finished in order to release a "full" product. But on the other hand this already is a ready-to-use and all in all finished project. So, it might be best to discuss this a little bit. @Grandy02 I'm eager to hear your opinion on this.
- As a side-note: I'm pretty confident that this mod belongs into the Changed Gameplay section as this one is all about patches and yet unseen gameplay mechanics.
- Nisaba (talk) 17:14, 6 September 2020 (UTC)
- @Grandy02 seems like I've underestimated the time consuming aspect of converting the graphics into something more meaning full. I'll surely will do so at some point. But for now I think it makes more sense to just add the plain mod to the list as is. At a later point, we can still take care about the re-skinned version and update things subsequently.
- -- Nisaba (talk) 09:00, 15 February 2021 (GMT)