Bunny Basher 2
Bunny Basher 2, is a Keen 1 mod by Benvolio. It is a sequel to The Adventures of Bunny Basher, which was Benvolio's fourth mod. This mod is written in the Irish language, which is Benvolio's second language. That makes it the first non-english mod released. As the game is graphically based, this should pose no obstacle to any players who might not be Irish speakers. It is one of the Benvolio mods that took longest to make, being in development for a large part of 2005.
- Graphics: custom graphics by Benvolio
- Levels: 16 levels
- includes a modified EGA 16-colour pallette, use of tileinfo,
- Tools used (incomplete list): ModKeen 1.0, CKPatch, KeenWright, Tileinfo, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 and, later, 8.
- In accordance with Benvolio's policies of gameplay, there is no patch restricting the GOD or CT-SPACE cheats.
This is a sequel to Bunny Basher. Bunny must save some chickens and pigs from death in a meat factories, by finding the four keys, which are hidden in fields and barns. The in depth story is written in Irish.
- Mortimer's Ship Parts: four coloured poison bottles
- Rabbit droppings, as ammuntition for Bunny
- Keycarrots - open doors
Spoiler Warning! This shows the whole levels.