Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Modded episode||Keen 5|
|Discussion(s)||PCKF: release four, release five|
|Number of levels||9|
Keen 5½ is a Keen 5 Level Pack by CK Guy. Its fifth release (November 18, 2007) is currently the most recent. Its events take place at some point after Keen 5.
Soon after he decoded Mortimer McMire's SGA message, Keen switched on his Photachyon Transceiver and searched for info on Mortimer's newest evil plan. He picked up a message about something called The Omegamatic Mark II. Keen immediately got into his Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket and blasted off to the location of this new threat.
Seventy-six furious games of Paddle War later, The Omegamatic II came into sight. A half-hour later, Keen had docked his ship into the familiar device. Keen went through his handy Attach-O-Ray into an exhaust port and began his quest.
- Keen feels he is unwelcome
- Keen Exhaust Port 314 Uncanny, isn't it?
- Keen is attacked by Microsoft Tech Support
- Keen peels back Layer Zero Defense
- Keen investigates the Power Supply Center
- It's not what you say, 17'5 h0w y0u 54y 17z0rz
- So close, and yet so far
- Keen takes a breath of fresh air
- Keen is pulled into Double Toggle
- Keen drops into The Shelley Shack
- Is there anybody in there ... ?
- Keen speeds into Celeritas
- Last stop: theInfernalM∀CHÆN
- This shouldn't take long ...
- Keen finally reaches The Omega Guard
Release History / Downloads
- 2007-11-18: release five (mirror)
- 2004-10-12: release four
- 2004-06-27: release three
- 2004-03-04: release two
- 2004-01-11: release one
- Graphics: some new background tiles by KeenRush
- Levels (5th Release): 9 levels, 1 place-holder level, 1 unreachable level, 1 non-existent level, 1 secret level (High Scores screen), new worldmap (Omegamatic Mark II) level
- Tools:: CKPatch, Ck456Tli, Instant Carma!, ModKeen, TED5, TEDSetup, TED Notepad, Xvi32