Commander Keen's Valentine Bash
It is the eve of valentine's day and all is not well. Keen's best friend, Johnny Dash has been struck lovesick, another victim of the pernicious holiday! That evening, after an exhausting few hours of work in his backyard clubhouse, Keen receives an ominous message from a mysterious source. The evil Count Chuck has risen once again to afflict the world, and this time Johnny Dash is under his spell. Only Keen stands between earth and the undead hordes. Supplied with magic slingshot and his wits, Keen must do battle with the unholy armies of the Count to save his town, the world, his friend and even... Valentine's day
Count ChuckWormouth replacement.
Fanguard shooterBounder replacement.
Flying BroomstickSchoolfish replacement.
PumpkinMad Mushroom replacement.
SkeletonPoison Slug replacement.
SkullBlue Bird Egg replacement.
Choc Square100 points.
Chocolate Icecream500 points.
Hershey's Kiss1,000 points.
Peppermint Swirl2,000 points.
Golden Goblet5,000 points.
HeartCollect 100 to get an extra life
Love HeartExtra life
- 0: World mapRequired?NoPoints0Ammo0
- 1: Meadow TrailKeen strolls along the Meadow TrailRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 2: GraveyardKeen stumbles past the GraveyardRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen plants his feet firmly in the Pumpkin PatchRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 4: Tomb HallKeen breaks into Tomb HallRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 5: Slim SwampKeen slowly squishes through the Slim SwampRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen sets out to prune The Dead ForestRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen breaks into The Old ShackRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 8: BoneyardKeen rattles by the BoneyardRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen makes no bones about walking by Bonepile CryptRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen has high spirits in The Cavern Of DespairRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 11: Witch's CottageKeen makes a clean sweep of Witch's CottageRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 12: Broom RideKeen takes a short Broom RideRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 13: The VoidKeen journeys through The VoidRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 14: Chuck's LairKeen braves the dangers of Chuck's LairRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Keen assaults Castle RamensteinRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 16: In The DarkKeen stumbles blindly about In The DarkRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 17: Blaze HouseholdKeen goes home The Blaze HouseholdRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 18: Penny LaneKeen briskly walks along Penny LaneRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 19: High ScoresKeen is in the High ScoresRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 20: Bourke StreetKeen wonders how to get, how to get to Bourke StreetRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 21: BwBKeen breaks into Old Mr. Kimple's HouseRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- 22: Carpe JugulumKeen finds Carpe JugulumRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Creator: Levellass
- Patches: Levellass, Lemm
- Graphics: Ceilick, Paramultart, PhantomX11
- Music: T.J. Moir, Bjorn Lynne, Paramultart
- Testing: Scarlet Flame
There are a couple of known issues and bugs that cannot be corrected:
- In some levels if you are persistent you can crash the game by making a large number of zombies spawn onscreen. They automatically remove themselves if offscreen, which limits the damage, but it's still possible, just. Another trick is to splatter a lot of enemies quickly.
- Old Shack and Cavern of Despair occasionally freezes if the player looks upwards just before a ghost appears. If you encounter this, reload your last saved game and, near this area, don't look up!
- Some skeletons will occasionally be walking in midair, spinning back and forth.
- In some levels you can climb off the top of a pole then enter a door and win the level.
- If you use the F10-E kill yourself cheat, the game may freeze when you try and enter another level.