Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Modded episode||Keen 4|
|Number of levels||16|
|Download||newest (Full Version)|
Zoltan's Revenge, also called Shadow Keen 4, is a Keen 4 mod by Levellass. A demo was first released for Andrew Durdin's Keen 4 Mini Mod contest, in which it won first place. A second demo was released on August 23, 2009. The final, complete version was released in 2012.
- Keen explores Lira
- Keen takes a good, long look at Buena Vista
- Keen spelunks into Crystal Cave
- Keen hikes through the Dark Forest
- Keen attacks Defense Post One
- Keen is attracted to the NMR Facility
- Keen plays in the Video Game Spike Factory
- Keen accelerates in Muon Forest
- Keen sets Defense Post Two ablaze
- Keen gleams in the Diamond Mines
- Ice in a volcano? That's Freezer Burn!
- Keen watches as everything goes Down the Drain
- Keen just can't get through the Pyramid of the Impossible
- Keen boldly ventures into Zoltan's Volcano Base
- Keen wanders through the Forest Glen
- Keen explores the Forest Vale
- Look out Keen! It's an Airship Attack!
Creatures and other modifications
Poison Slug replacement
Mad Mushroom replacement
Treasure Eater replacement
Princess Lindsey replacement
|1||0:43||Chill||3D Realms||Snow Peaks, High Scores|
|3||1:24||Gloomy.mid||3D Realms||Crystal Caves, Defense Post 1, Dark Forest, Pyramid Impossible, Zoltan's Base|
|4||0:38||Dweep: Stage 4||dexterity.com||Buena Vista, Diamond Mine|
|5||1:14||PC_Tim.mid||???||Muon forest, Forest Glen, Forest Vale|
|6||0:56||Dododo||Bjorn Lynne||Airship attack|
|7||1:16||Angst||Bjorn Lynne||Crystal Caves, Down the Drain|
|8||0:24||Level 314||Mr.M||NMR Facility, Defence Post 2, Bwb Megarocket|
|9||0:24||Medivo||Epic Games, JJ2 Online||Spike Factory, Freezer Burn|
- The first demo allows the play of only one level and contains significantly more primitive graphics than later releases.
- The second version allows the playing of five levels and has graphics rather closer to those of the final release. Level play is very similar to the final release.
- The final release allows the play of 16 levels and included extra music and enemies, as well as a boss level. It is the most complete and stable release.