|Modded episode||Keen 4|
|Number of levels||20|
game soundtrack (35MB)
Aurora Bliss is a Keen 4 mod and the debut released by Dave216.
This mod comes with the notable feature to hold an external encrypted file that contains an epilogue which takes place after the events of Aurora. In order to decipher the bonus package, one needs to find all the necessary clues that are spread throughout the game.
After a long and difficult adventure, Keen returns home exhausted and hides his Megarocket before his folks get home. As he walked past his fence, he heard giggles and something that at the moment seemed like someone had fallen over a bucket and hit their head on the fence: his quirky neighbor Craig, who sees our space hero exiting the Megarocket and excitingly asks Keen if he can take the rocket for a ride. Keen agrees under the condition that Craig keeps his mouth shut. After a few spins in uncharted galaxies Keen decides it's time to go home, but Craig spills keen's Vorta Cola over the Navi-Com. Now, they need to look for spare parts on Aurora Bliss...
Creatures and other modifications
Bugeye FlySchoolfish replacement.
Craig CanmorePrincess Lindsey replacement.
Devourer SapplingMimrock replacement.
Jolly BotCouncil Member replacement.
MadnessBlue Bird replacement.
Mature DevourerDopefish replacement.
Oculus ParasiteWormouth replacement.
PulsarUnderwater Mine replacement.
SlurpsTreasure Eater replacement.
Tesculus PestSprite replacement.
Toxic ButterflySkypest replacement.
Undead TrapperPoison Slug replacement.
Vivid AxMad Mushroom replacement.
Points and Items
Auro Taco200 points.
McMire Fries500 points.
Cro Cream1,000 points.
Hot Dog2,000 points.
Crush Choco Milk5,000 points.
Keys used to unlock doors.
Five extra shots (eight extra in easy mode).
Shadee OrbsCollect 100 to get an extra life
- 0: Aurora BlissKeen explores Aurora BlissRequired???Points??Ammo??
- Keen passes through Den of MadnessRequired???Points??Ammo??
- Keen discovers the Hover DiscRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 3: Crimson LakeKeen wades through the Crimson LakeRequired???Points??Ammo??
- Keen is daunted by the Temple of WisdomRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 5: StarbugKeen enters the smegging StarbugRequired???Points??Ammo??
- Keen encounters Craig CanmoreRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 7: Aqua TempleKeen runs through Aqua TempleRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 8: Canyon HurtKeen wonders why it's called Canyon HurtRequired???Points??Ammo??
- Keen enters the Caged GardensRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 10: Infested MineKeen sneaks in the Infested MineRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 11: Temple of DoorsKeen walks in the Temple of DoorsRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 12: Astra TempleKeen listlessly enters the Astra TempleRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 13: Echo CaveKeen woefully enters the Echo CaveRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 14: Overgrown CityKeen is amazed by\n the Overgrown CityRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 15: Rose ElysiumKeen bravely steps in Rose ElysiumRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 16: Ancel CavesKeen regrets entering Ancel CavesRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 17: Hall Of ColorsKeen examines the Hall of ColorsRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 18: Aurora BlissKeen enters the Bean-with-Beacon-MegarocketRequired???Points??Ammo??
- 19: The HighscoresKeen enters the HighscoresRequired?NoPoints??Ammo??
- Utilities used: Abiathar, Audacity, CKPatch, Galactile, IMF Creator, KeenWave, MIDI Editor, ModKeen, MS Paint, MuseScore 3, Online Sequencer, Wolf Data Compiler (WDC)